Dan and Rhonda Bond, owners of the Towers, and Judy McCally, the resident innkeeper, are pleased to welcome you to the Towers.
There is usually a two-night minimum required on weekends (Friday through Sunday nights) during the months of April through October. Please call to inquire about single night availability on weekends. Holiday weekends and special events may require longer stays. Rates may change without notice during special events and premium time periods. Prices and policies subject to change without notice.
Business travelers are offered a 20% discount on room rates Sunday through Thursday nights. Special rates are available for guests wishing to stay for more than five consecutive nights.
Guests should not smoke in the house but are welcome to do so in the garden. Guests smoking inside the Towers will be assessed a $500 fee plus cleaning charges. A maximum of two guests is allowed to sleep in each guest room. The Towers is not appropriate for young children. Guests 14 years of age and older are welcome when accompanied by adults. . No pets are allowed.
In the event of a cancellation, a refund will only be given if a minimum of 14 days notice is given prior to the arrival date. Guests giving no notice of their intentions to cancel (no shows) will be charged the full amount of their reservation. Guests checking out earlier than the confirmed departure date will not receive a refund unless the room is re-booked.
We understand circumstances arise requiring the cancellation of a reservation however, as a small business, cancellations have a significant effect on us and the service we are able to provide. Therefore, we will offer refunds only when proper notice is given.
Delaware regulations require that guests be advised that our breakfasts are prepared in a kitchen that is not regulated and inspected by the Division of Public Health.
- Spacious guestrooms, each with private bathroom
- Large Music Room and Parlor on first floor always available for guests
- Breakfast served in garden Sun Room during warm weather and in formal dining room with fireplace in cooler weather
- Delicious, gourmet full breakfast included
- WiFi internet access throughout the building and grounds
- 32" WiFi connected, movable, high-definition, flat-screen Samsung Smart TVs in guest rooms
- All guest rooms are centrally heated and air conditioned (geothermal powered!) and have ceiling fans
- Coffee/tea maker, bottled water, ice and refrigerator are located in an alcove on second floor
- Lovely walled private garden for outdoor relaxation
- Smoke-free environment
- Off-street parking in adjacent parking lot